Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Officer – Erica Dunmow
As EDI Officer it is my job to:
- Establish and embed Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) in the life of the District, utilising the Methodist Church's EDI Theological Underpinning within the EDI toolkit.
- Develop and then utilise the District EDI policy.
- Work with the Learning Network Co-ordinator to deliver the EDI toolkit across the District
- Offer accurate, up to date, relevant EDI advice to the District Leadership Team and ensure that District processes and policies comply with equality and human rights legislation.
- To draw up and develop and appropriate District Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy.
- To fulfil the requirements of the role of District Disabilities Advisor.
- To map, in liaison with Superintendents, the activities and concerns relating to EDI within the Circuits
- To deliver Unconscious Bias training to appropriate groups i.e. Candidates Committee, Probationers Panel
- To focus on areas of concern that may arise within the life and context of the District or from the annual Methodist Conference.
For any advice or assistant please contact me on email@example.com