District Leading Team members (volunteer position)
We are seeking up to three people to join our District Leading Team – serving, guiding and co-ordinating the life of our district as our trustee body. Are you:
- Excited by the opportunities before us in For Such A Time As This and committed to its implementation
- Comfortable offering and hearing dissenting opinions during discussion, and embracing collective decisions
- An enabler and inspirer of missional change through the many people of our membership – learning, changing, and joining in
- Able to apply your own experiences to support and encourage a range of models and approaches
- Able to work as part of a geographically dispersed team
- Approachable with regard to the work of the district
- A holder of confidence and manager of conflicts of interest within a Connexional church
Further information about the District Leading Team is included in the downloadable role description document.
If you are interested in becoming a member of DLT please submit an Expression of Interest Form to Revd Gill Newton – email@example.com.
To maintain the diversity of the team we are particularly keen to recruit members who are women, lay, younger adults or BAME at this time.